- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs and customer service, and to minimize costs to you, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- Petly Plans: Please consider enrolling all your pets in one of our customizable wellness plans. You can pay for all your pet’s health care needs with 12 affordable, interest-free monthly payments. For more information visit our Pet Wellness Plan or Equine Wellness Plan page. Call today to ask our Always Helpful staff which plan is right for you and your pet: 717-529-0526.
- When unexpected illness or injury strikes, unexpected expenses happen. Always Helpful Veterinary Services understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and Care Credit will allow you to pay in 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our office, where we’ll call in your application for immediate approval, or apply online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program: Charges over $200 are interest-free for 6 monthsApproval in a few minutes
- No annual fee
- Payment insurance for your pets without conditions
- Scratch Pay is designed for the pet parent who wants a simple and easy financing option for any veterinary visit throughout their pet’s lives. We offer financing options ranging from $200-$10,000.
- 24/7 live customer support
- Dedicated app for payment management
- No pre-payment penalty or hidden fees
- Text PAY to 213-296-0817 or visit scratchpay.com
- Check your rate and pick your payment plan
- Get your pet the care they need immediately
- Always Helpful Veterinary Services recommends that all pet owners have pet insurance, if possible, to cover expenses such as surgery, illnesses, injuries, cancer therapies; and some may even cover your wellness plan premiums. Call our Always Helpful staff to ask what plans we recommend.
To compare rates, and benefits, please visit Pet Insurance Reviews at:
- If you need help to pay your vet bills, check out your options at:
When pet owners can’t afford to pay their vet bills